Sales/Purchase are activities related to selling/purchasing or the number of goods or services sold/purchased in a given time period. The seller or the provider of the goods or services complete a sale/purchase in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale.
Bharatbills has number of reports which help user to check the overview of business activity. Sale and Purchase are the basic transaction in any business. Bharatbills contain the information of all Sale purchase but for the overview prospective.
step to check the basic report in Bharatbills–
- Click on Reports -> Basic Reports- >Sale Reports / Purchase Reports
- Select the option – Sales/ Purchase or Sale Return/Purchase Return
- Select the duration and customer / Supplier name
- Click on Submit
- It will show the overview of your transaction like
- Document number
- GST Details
- User can download the report.