How to add Terms and Conditions in BharatBills
Terms and Conditions’ is the basic and mandatory part of any invoice. Here we specify all the standard terms and conditions, to which the invoice is compliant. Cancellation or rerun policy etc. can be maintained here.
To enter or update the terms and conditions, the user had to navigate to ‘Terms & Condition’ under the Firm section. In BharatBills the user can add a maximum of 6 T&C (s) which will reflect on the Tax invoice and the other required documents.
You can edit and update the details also.
Please note that any entry left blank in this section, will not be visible on the Invoice.
More Useful link
- How to Add Firm Logo in Bharatbills
- How to Add Firm Details in Bharatbills
- How to Add Bank Details in Bharatbills
- How to Add Signature in Bharatbills
- How to Add Update Firm Details in Bharatbills
Spread the love