Reliability centered maintenance (RCM) is a corporate-level maintenance strategy that is implemented to optimize the maintenance program of a company or facility. The final result of an RCM program is the implementation of a specific maintenance strategy on each of the assets of the facility.
GST Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM) basically means that the GST is to be paid and deposited with the Govt by the recipient of Goods/ Services and not by the supplier of Goods/ Services.
Steps to check the RCM Invoice –
- RCM invoice create when user create any expense document
- Click on Income/Expense -> RCM Invoice
- this section show list of RCM invoice, user can take the printout from here only
More useful Link
- How to add expense account in BharatBills
- How to Add Income in BharatBills
- How to Add Expense in Bharatbills
- How to View / Delete Expense/Income Voucher