Products are the basic declaration of any business, which will be helpful for a customer to select your store for purchase. On the bases on product businessman select the supplier also that’s why a businessman has to decide the product first or business type.
- Click on the Products
- Category – First add a category
- Product – Add Product
- Stock Journal – It’s for internal stock movement
Under the Product section, there is two option like Add and View.
- Click on add Product
- Select the category name from the drop-down list
- Enter the item name as your Product name
- Add Description – Optional not required it’s just for user information. it will not reflect anywhere on Tax Invoice
- Select the Unit of Measure As UOM1 – like what will be the unit of sale or purchase for this product
- Select the Alternate Unit of Measure as UOM2 – Option as a user can Enable/disable this field from Master configuration. Conversion is like what will be the conversion of UOM2 from UOM1.
- Enter the Sale Rate – it’s optional but once you enter any amount in that will system will automatically inform you of sale amount at the time of sale
- Enter the Purchase Rate – It’s also an optional field.
- Rate on – Sale rate applicable on which unit of measure
- Select the applicable GST%
- Enter the HSN code if you want to maintain the HSN code
- Select the Product type
- Stockable – If you want to maintain the stock of this product
- Service – This type will not maintain the stock of product
- Consumable – If you are not going to sale this product than select as consumable
- Level – Minimum, Reorder and the Maximum level is to maintain the level of your stock which will notify you as per the value you enter
- Opening Quantity – Please Enter the available quantity which is available at the time of product add.
- Click on submit button to Save your product.
More Useful Link
- How to Add Category in BharatBills
- How to view/update Category in BharatBills
- How to View/ Update Product in BharatBills
- How to Delete The product in BharatBills
- How to add Stock Journal in BharatBills
- How to view/ delete Stock Journal entry
- How Manage Inventory Level
Spread the love