Deletion of any entry is allowed in most of the Software because it reflects in your document. BharatBills have that option for its user os that user can delete the entry but also have some limitation for security reasons. Step to delete a Product in BharatBills-
- Click on Products -> Products -> View
- Click on the View option of that product which you want to delete
- Click on the Delete Button if you want to delete.
Remarks: You can delete a Product only if there is no document against of that product in software.
More Useful Link
- How to Add Category in BharatBills
- How to view/update Category in BharatBills
- How to add Product in BharatBills
- How to View/ Update Product in BharatBills
- How to add Stock Journal in BharatBills
- How to view/ delete Stock Journal entry
- How Manage Inventory Level
Spread the love