The quotation is the basic need of any business in today’s time. A quotation is required when a customer wants an estimate of their purchase. BharatBills provide the features of quotation. In BharatBills a user can create the quotation and user can convert the Invoice from that quotation.
steps to Create Quotation in BharatBills
- Click Sales -> Quotation -> Add
- Quotation number is the system generated a unique document number
- Select the Quotation Date
- Select The Rate Type
- Exclusive – GST will be applicable on Rate
- Inclusive – GST will be inclusive in Rate
- GST None – No GST Applicable
- Search and select the Customer Name
- Search The Product Name
- Enter The Quantity
- Enter the Rate of per quantity
- There are three types of the amount which you can apply as per your requirements by-default the filed names are Insurance, Packaging, Freight. Those filed name can be modified in the master configuration section.
- Click on Save Bill once all details are entered.