You can add the payment in software as well which will maintain the supplier balance. The add payment option is under the Supplier section (Supplier -> Payments -> Add Payment). If you add your purchase as cash then there is no need to add payment of that purchase because the system will automatically generate a payment from the CASH bank account.
Steps to add Payment
- Select the supplier from the list for which you want add payment
- Payment Number will be system generated unique number
- Select the Payment date
- Enter the Payment amount
- Select the bank account name from which you are going to pay so that amount will be deduct from that account. if you want to add new bank go with Cash/Bank Book -> Add Book.
- Narration – You can mention anything about that payment
More Useful Link
- How to add Supplier in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Debit note in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Credit Note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills
- How to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills