A user can view the list of all purchase bill, click on Suppliers -> Purchase Bills -> View Purchase Bill.
That section will contain the list of purchase bills, by default all last one-month bills be there, if want to check the all bills than click on view all at the top right corner otherwise you can select the duration.
This is the view of purchase bills, There are options are like
- view- user can open the purchase bill and can take a print out.
- edit- click on this button if you want to modify purchase bill.
- delete – Want to delete the purchase bill than click on the delete button.
Edit Purchase bill will open the same purchase bill for editing like
change accordingly and click on the update button. Once you will click on update system will update the purchase invoice as well supplier account and product stock.
More Useful Link
- How to add Supplier in BharatBills
- How to add Payment in BharatBills
- How to update Payment in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Debit note in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Credit Note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills
- How to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills