Supplier Debit note is issued when you have to pay to the supplier for any adjustment. In BharatBills you user have the number of options to create the debit note.
Add Purchase debit note – If there is any adjustment in bill than you can select the first option.
Without bill – if there is no adjustment in a particular bill there is a general adjustment than you can select the Without Bill option.
Add Purchase debit note With Bill
- Click on Add purchase debit note
- Search the purchase bill number
- there will be a new window which will contain the details of purchase invoice
- select the debit note Date
- change the New Rate for each product
- Select the Reason
Add Purchase debit note Without Bill
- Select the Debit Note Date
- Search the Supplier Name
- Enter The Debit Amount
- Enter the Narration if you want to add
More Useful Link
- How to add Supplier in BharatBills
- How to add Payment in BharatBills
- How to update Payment in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Credit Note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills
- How to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills