A user can Maintain the Purchase Bills in BharatBills. Adding the purchase bills in software will maintain the supplier account and product stock automatically on the bases of purchase bill.
Steps to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills
- Click On Supplier-> Purchase Bill -> Add Purchase Bill
- Add Invoice Number, Date and Search the Supplier Name
- Select the Tax type
- like Rate Exclusive Taxes
- Rate Inclusive Taxes
- GST None (if this bill is without GST)
- Search the product name and enter the QTY, Rate, Discount etc and click one Green tick button to add the product in purchase bill, You can add multiple products to a bill.
- A user can Enable/Disable AUOM, Discount those two options for each product.
- You can enter the transport details if you want to. If Transport details are not required in business than the user can Enable/Disable that function in master configuration.
- There are three types of the amount which you can apply as per your requirement like in image the filed name is Insurance, Packaging, Freight. Those filed name can be modified in the master configuration section.
- Click on Save Bill once all details are entered.
More Useful Link
- How to add Supplier in BharatBills
- How to add Payment in BharatBills
- How to update Payment in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Debit note in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Credit Note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills