In a supply chain, a vendor, or a seller, is an enterprise that contributes goods or services. Generally, a supply chain vendor manufactures inventory/stock items and sells them to the next link in the chain. Today, these terms refer to a supplier of any good or service. As you already know BharatBills is not only a Billing software but also a basic accounting software in which you can maintain the transaction between you and your supplier and supplier ledger as well. if you want to maintain the supplier account like ledger etc so you can add supplier but if you want to go with Cash purchase than there is no need to add a supplier, you can directly go with purchase. In BharatBills you have a separate module of supplier-
You can go with –
- Add Supplier – Allow you to add new Supplier,
- View Supplier – List of all Suppliers,
- Purchase Bill- You can add your purchase bill and view all purchase bill,
- Payment- you can add payment and can check the all payment list.
- Debit Note – You can create debit not for any supplier
- Credit Not- You can add credit not for any supplier
Click on Add Supplier for adding a new supplier in software, it will open a screen which will be like –
This Supplier add form have few mandatory field Supplier name , Phone, Address, State rest filed is your choice that you want to enter those details for that supplier or not, few field have self definition like-
- If supplier is GSTN so you can add supplier GSTN in software so that you can avail the benefit of GST .
- if supplier have any previous pending balance and you want to maintain the supplier account than please enter the pending balance in opening balance field and select the type –
- Debit – which mean you have to receive that amount from supplier end e.g you paid any advance payment to supplier.
- Credit – which mean you have to pay supplier .
More Useful Link
- How to add Payment in BharatBills
- How to update Payment in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Debit note in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Credit Note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills
- How to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills