Supplier Credit note is issued when you have to receive to the supplier for any adjustment. In BharatBills you user have the number of options to create supplier Credit note.
Purchase credit note – If there is any adjustment in the bill than you can select the first option.
Purchase Return Note – If there is any return of the product of your purchase select this option
Without bill – if there is no adjustment in a particular bill there is a general adjustment than you can select the Without Bill option.
Add Purchase Credit note With Bill
- Click on purchase Credit note
- Search the purchase bill number
- there will be a new window which will contain the details of a purchase invoice
- select the Credit note Date
- change the New Rate for each product
- Select the Reason
Add Purchase credit note Without Bill
- Select the Credit Note Date
- Search the Supplier Name
- Enter The Credit Amount
- Enter the Narration if you want to add
More Useful Link
- How to add Supplier in BharatBills
- How to add Payment in BharatBills
- How to update Payment in BharatBills
- How to update supplier details in BharatBills
- How to add Supplier Debit note in BharatBills
- How to add Purchase Return in BharatBills
- How to Add Purchase Bill in BharatBills